Automate finance admin
Say goodbye to spreadsheets and simplify your Shopify accounting and bookkeeping.
- Shopify sales transactions flow automatically to Xero
- Reconcile transactions against bank data in a few clicks
Faster, more accurate data
Xero automatically shows your Shopify sales and fees on a daily basis so you can track revenue and profit.
- See the breakdown of costs and profits
- No need to manually export Shopify data for finance purposes
Track cash flow in one place
Get insights and see an overview of your business at a glance in the Xero dashboard.
- Use Xero analytics and cash flow forecasts to inform decisions
- Track business performance on the go with the mobile app
More about Shopify and Xero
The Shopify integration by Xero doesn’t account for sales tax and can’t be used by tax-registered businesses. If you need sales tax functionality, we recommend checking the Xero App Store for alternatives.Go to the Xero App Store
First you need a Xero and a Shopify account. Then connect your Xero and Shopify accounts by downloading the Xero and Shopify integration from the Xero App Store. Once connected, your Shopify sales flow into Xero automatically, and you’ll get a daily summary invoice of sales with a breakdown of fees. You can easily reconcile Shopify transactions in Xero to keep your accounting accurate and up to date, giving you a clearer view of your business performance in one place.See how to connect Xero and Shopify
Get a print version of this information about the benefits of using Xero and Shopify together for your ecommerce business.Download the Shopify brochure (PDF)