Stay on top of your cash flow
Get a snapshot of cash coming in, going out, and bills that are due, to gain insights into business cash flow.
- View details of payments and money coming in
- See the status of expense claims and bills you need to pay
- View simple charts and graphs to monitor your cash flow
See bank and card info in one place
Get a clear, up-to-date picture of the money in your bank accounts, credit card and PayPal accounts.
- Choose bank and credit card accounts to set up and monitor
- Get an up-to-date view of running balances
- See transactions that are ready to be reconciled
Follow up on outstanding invoices
The online accounting dashboard gives you the tools to proactively follow up on outstanding invoices.
- View a summary of what’s owed to you
- Filter invoices by due date, amount owed or what’s overdue
- Drill down for more detailed information
Track areas of your business
Stay up-to-date with your business and see how different aspects are tracking and different areas performing.
- Set up tracking to monitor transactions, contacts and more
- Customise your dashboard to show the areas you want to monitor
- Get reports on the monthly trends that matter
More about the Xero dashboard
The Xero dashboard displays when you start using Xero. Once you’ve set up things like bank feeds and invoices, the dashboard charts and graphs will show that information. You can adjust what displays so you see what’s most important to you.See how to set up and adjust your dashboard
The Xero dashboard includes graphs showing total cash in and out, invoices owed to you, and bills you need to pay, to give you insights into your business cash flow.See how to monitor your cash flow