Collate client documents in packs
Combine reports, returns and PDF documents for signing from within Xero to help improve your workflow.
- Include published reports from your client’s Xero organisation
- Include tax returns from Xero Tax
- Include PDFs that you upload to Xero HQ from your computer
Add tax returns to a pack seamlessly
Prepare your tax returns in Xero Tax, then add them to a document pack all within a simple workflow.
- Contact details automatically populated with the signature spot added
- Automatic status updates on the tax return and notification when the returns have been signed
Prepare PDFs for e-signing
Add a signature line to PDFs within your Xero account as well as the names and emails of those who need to sign.
- Add multiple recipients and drag & drop where they need to sign on the page
- Add customised email messages before sending the pack to your clients
Share documents securely
Ask clients to visit a secure Xero portal where they can safely and securely e-sign documents.
- Recipients are notified by email and requested to sign documents
- Clients can sign in with their Xero login or create a free login to access the documents
- Receive notifications updating you on a pack’s status
Try it for free
Xero Sign powered by Adobe Acrobat Sign is free for all New Zealand Xero partners until 30 November 2022.
- From 1 December 2022 you'll need to purchase a bundle to continue using it
- Request e-signatures through document packs in Xero HQ or Xero Tax
- Bundles are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
More about document packs
Xero Sign is free to use until 30 November 2022. From 1 December 2022, you will need to purchase a bundle to keep using the feature. Bundle pricing starts from $50 NZD and excludes GST.Learn more about bundles starting from $50
To get started, you need to create an Adobe Acrobat Sign account and buy a Xero Sign bundle that can be used with either document packs or Xero Tax. Go to Xero HQ, click Ask > Document packs and then follow the prompts to sign up and purchase a bundle.See how to set up document packs and Xero Sign
Bring together client documents in Xero HQ, add e-signature requests, then send them out to clients to sign using the secure Xero portal. To get Xero HQ for free, join the free Xero partner program at no cost.See how to prepare and send a document pack
‘Transactions’ refers to the number of documents that include at least one electronic signature. Each document can be up to 100 pages or 10 MB. Xero Sign bundles expire 12 months after the purchase date. Unused transactions are not redeemable after that.See the full Xero Sign terms and conditions that apply (PDF)