Use Shopify with Xero
Combine Shopify’s sales tools with Xero’s powerful accounting features for a better view of business performance.
Automate finance admin
Say goodbye to spreadsheets and simplify your Shopify accounting and bookkeeping.
- Shopify sales transactions flow automatically to Xero
- Reconcile transactions against bank data in a few clicks
Faster, more accurate data
Xero automatically shows your Shopify sales and fees on a daily basis so you can track revenue and profit.
- See the breakdown of costs and profits
- No need to manually export Shopify data for finance purposes
Track cash flow in one place
Get insights and see an overview of your business at a glance in the Xero dashboard.
- Use Xero analytics and cash flow forecasts to inform decisions
- Track business performance on the go with the mobile app
More about Shopify and Xero
To use Xero and Shopify follow these steps: 1. Log in or sign up to Xero - try free for 30 days (link to free trial form on page); 2. Once set up, go to the Shopify integration by Xero (link to appstore listing: https://apps.xero.com/search/app/shopify) ; 3. Select ‘Get this app’ and start your 30 day free trial of the integrationSee how to connect Xero and Shopify
Get a print version of this information about the benefits of using Xero and Shopify together for your ecommerce business.Download the Shopify brochure (PDF)
Try Xero for free
Access all Xero features for 30 days, then decide which plan best suits your business.
Connect your Shopify account
If you’re already using Xero and Shopify, download the integration from the Xero App Store.