Prize on offer:
Be in the draw to win a $1500 voucher with PurePods to go towards a two night stay for 2 people at a tiny home, including breakfast and dinner.
Enter by registering and attending a Small Business Evening event as part of the NZ Roadshow 2022.
Prize competition terms and conditions
1. The ‘NZ Roadshow 2022 - Tiny Edition Small Business Evening’ competition (Competition) is run on behalf of Xero (NZ) Limited (NZ company number 4123758), with its registered office at 19-23 Taranaki Street, Wellington 6011, New Zealand (Xero), and is open from 30 May 2022 to 2 December 2022 (the Competition Period). Xero may extend, cancel or amend this Competition and/or review and update these terms and conditions on its website at any time, at its sole discretion.
2. To be eligible to enter the Competition (Eligible Entrant), entrants must:
a. be a Xero subscriber on a Starter, Standard, Premium or Ultimate plan during the Competition Period; and
b. the subscriber’s subscription must be owned by a small or medium-sized business located in New Zealand (SMB) prior to and during the Competition Period.
3. Xero employees and their immediate family are not eligible to enter the Competition.
4. In order to enter the Competition, and Eligible Entrant must:
a. Submit a valid registration for one of the 28 Small Business Evening Events as part of the NZ Roadshow 2022 - Tiny Edition via Aventri; and
b. Attend the Small Business Evening event as registered, and be marked as attending by a Xero staff member at the event
5. There is a limit of one (1) entry per Eligible Entrant.
6. For the purposes of the Competition, an “Eligible Entrant” will be the SMB who owns the Xero billing account, and excludes any subscriber trialing an unpaid version of the Starter, Standard, Premium or Ultimate plan and any subscriber in arrears on their subscription payments (unless otherwise specified by Xero in writing).
7. Eligible Entrants will have a chance to win a $1500 voucher with PurePods to go towards a two night stay for 2 people at a tiny home, including breakfast and dinner (Prize). The voucher is to be used at the Winners’ discretion. The Winners are responsible for any travel and costs associated with using this prize. There are two (2) prizes available to be won.
8. Two (2) winners will be drawn at the Xero NZ office from all correct entries following the end of the Competition Period and no later than 10 December 2022 (Winners).
9. The Winners will be notified by phone and email, or using any other contact details you give us. If we have made a reasonable attempt to contact a Winner, and a Winner has not responded within three (3) business days, or a Winner is unable to use the Prize, the Prize will be forfeited and Xero will randomly choose another Winner. In the event of any dispute, Xero’s decision is final.
10. Names of the Winners will be published on the NZ Roadshow 2022 wrap up blog post on Xero.com in December 2022.
11. Xero does not warrant that the Prize will meet the Winners’ requirements or that it will be suitable for any particular purpose. To avoid doubt, all implied conditions or warranties are excluded in so far as is permitted by law, including (without limitation) warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose.
12. The Prize cannot be transferred to others, or exchanged for cash or other benefits and cannot be split.
13. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Xero and its affiliated companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence), for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss), or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition.
14. By accepting the Prize, the Winner agrees to participate in any publicity related to their Prize, and that Xero can use the Winners’ likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording) in any media for an unlimited period of time without payment, to promote Xero and any of its other products.
15. By participating in the Competition and by submitting any contact details, each participant consents to receive the latest news, special offers, promotions and information from Xero by email, TXT or other channels from time to time. If at any stage you do not want to receive this information then please let us know, or use the ‘unsubscribe’ feature on communications we send you.
16. The Winner agrees that Xero may withdraw the Winner’s right to their Prize if:
a. Xero’s name is, or is likely to be in Xero’s reasonable opinion, damaged or brought into disrepute or ridicule by the Winner or by being associated with the Winner; or
b. The Winner is involved directly or indirectly in any situation (whether the relevant situation occurred before, during or after the Competition Period) which brings, or in the reasonable opinion of Xero is likely to bring, any of the Winner, Xero or the Competition into disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule.
18. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
Start using Xero for free
Access Xero features for 30 days, then decide which plan best suits your business.
- Safe and secure
- Cancel any time
- 24/7 online support