Download a business continuity plan template
Fill in the form to get a free business continuity plan template as an editable PDF. It comes with instructions to help you fill it out.
Using this business continuity plan template
When filling out this business continuity plan, it helps to have scenarios in mind. Think about what you’d do if some of these things went wrong.
Crises within the business:
- Losing key staff or a big client
- Failure of critical equipment
Crises in the world around you:
- Shipping and supply chain issues
- Natural disasters
- National or global financial shocks
Disclaimer: Xero does not provide accounting, tax, business or legal advice. This business continuity plan template has been provided for information purposes only. You should consult your own professional advisors for advice directly relating to your business.
Resources for resilience
As you work through this business continuity plan template, you’ll start seeing ways to make your business stronger. You may want to know more about:
- Business structure: which can affect your levels of legal and financial protection. Learn about business structure.
- Insurance: which can cover things like property, staff, public liability and business continuation. Learn about insurance.
- Accountants and bookkeepers: who can help build financial resilience into your budgets. Find a financial advisor near you.
Make your books indestructible
Move your accounting and bookkeeping to the cloud with Xero.