Upcoming Xero price changes
The retail price of Ledger and Cashbook plans will increase at midnight UTC on March 15, 2023 (see specific times at the bottom of this page).
- Current: $3/mo
- New: $4/mo
- Change: +$1*
*Contact your account manager with any questions
- Current: $12/mo
- New: $13/mo
- Change: +$1
All pricing is in USD.
Details about the price change
Plans that are changing
- The new price of Xero Ledger and Cashbook plans takes effect at midnight UTC on March 15, 2023 and will show on invoices from this date onwards.
- If you have an existing Xero discount or promo code, it will be applied to the new pricing and will continue for the length of time originally agreed.
- If you’d like a reminder of what plan you’re on, go to subscription.xero.com
When new prices come into effect in your region
Prices for partner plans change at midnight UTC on March 15, 2023, which is:
- 1pm FJT in Pacific Islands
- 8am SGT in Asia
- 1am CET in Europe
- 12am GMT in Ireland
- 2am SAST in South Africa
- 4pm PST on March 14 for Canada, Mexico, United States, Central America, South America