Import bank transactions
Get details of all bank transactions into Xero ready for regular reconciliation.
- Connect directly to banks from Xero Cashbook to get daily bank feeds
- Download bank transactions and import them into Xero Ledger or Xero Cashbook
Reconcile and report
All cashbook and ledger plans include bank reconciliation, fixed asset management, budget tools and financial statements.
- Reconcile bank transactions with automated transaction matching
- Manage fixed assets, prepare budgets and generate reports in any plan
- Some cashbook plans include VAT reporting
Give your clients access
Practice staff are in control of the accounts with these plans.
- Choose the plans that best suit the way clients work
- Set up, code and manage client accounts
- Grant clients access to Xero Cashbook to view data and reconcile transactions
Learn more about the ideal clients for Xero Ledger and Xero Cashbook
Xero Ledger is for clients who need annual accounts preparation but not VAT reporting. It includes bank reconciliation, budgeting tools, fixed asset management, financial statements, and document storage in the Xero file library. You can let clients view their data and reports but they can’t code transactions.
Xero Non-VAT Cashbook is for clients who don’t need invoicing or VAT reporting. Get daily bank feeds of client bank transactions in addition to all the features of Xero Ledger. You can let clients code their transactions and view their data and reports.
Xero VAT Cashbook is for clients who don’t need invoicing but do need VAT reporting. Get daily bank feeds of client bank transactions and generate VAT returns in addition to all the features of Xero Ledger. You can let clients code their transactions and view their data and reports.
As a Xero partner you can subscribe to these plans on behalf of your clients. Xero Ledger is £2 per month, Non-VAT Cashbook is £5 per month, and VAT Cashbook is £9 per month, per client. These prices exclude VAT.