Xero (NZ) Limited (Xero) is excited to welcome you to the New Zealand Xero Awards 2022. Your registration includes entry to the Xero Awards on or about 9 November 2022 (the Event).
Attendee terms and conditions
- These terms will apply to everyone who attends the Event. When you register, you acknowledge and accept these terms in full. If you are registering more than one person, you acknowledge and accept these terms in full on behalf of each person included in your registration and confirm that you have consent from each person to disclose their personal information to us.
- Xero reserves the right to reject or accept your registration at any time in its absolute discretion. If your registration is rejected by Xero, we will notify you by email.
- During the Event, you agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by Xero or venue management in relation to the Event, including compliance with relevant laws, occupational health and safety requirements, and venue guidelines. If you act in any way which Xero considers to be detrimental to Xero or the Event, then Xero has the right to remove you from the Event.
- You acknowledge that the material presented at the Event is copyrighted and cannot be re-used in whole or part without the written express permission of Xero or its licensors.
- All unauthorised photography and the recording or transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information is expressly prohibited.
- You acknowledge and agree that if you provide any information, including personal details, to any other parties (Third Parties) at the Event, then the Third Party may use this information in accordance with its own policies. Xero makes no representations or warranties about how a Third Party may retain, use or disseminate your information.
- During the Event, employees and/or representatives of Xero may be taking photographs and audio and visual recordings of the Event. Such photography and audio and visual recordings may include images and/or recordings of you, including any interview with you at the Event. You acknowledge and agree that your image and voice and any interview with you may be included and Xero may use such photography and audio and visual recordings in perpetuity for its own purposes, including advertising and marketing purposes, and that you will not be entitled to any compensation for the use or your image or voice in association with your attendance at the Event.
- Xero reserves the right at any time to change the format, participants, content, location and timing or any other aspect of the Event, in each case without liability.
- All guarantees, representations, conditions and warranties of any nature are expressly excluded. However, nothing in these terms seeks to limit, exclude or modify your statutory rights.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Xero, its employees, agents and contractors will not be liable for personal injury or death, property damage, or any other loss (including without limitation, liability for negligence, breach of these terms of any other agreement), damage, cost of expense (including, without limitation, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information, indirect, special, punitive or consequential loss or damage) arising out of or in connection with the Event. This includes and is not limited to any losses associated with cancellation costs relating to travel, flights, or accommodation, should the Event be cancelled.
- These terms are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
Award Winner terms and conditions
- These terms apply to all NZ Xero Awards 2022 winners announced at the Event (each, an Award Winner), in addition to the Attendee terms and conditions.
- Each Award Winner will be announced at the Event. The decisions of the judges will be final.
- Each Award Winner will receive a $5,000 team celebration with your Xero account manager, a $5,000 marketing boost program delivered by Bizink, a trophy, a certificate, and a variety of digital assets to promote your win online (Prize).
- If an Award Winner wins more than one category at the Event, the Award Winner will only be entitled to receive one (1) Prize.
- Xero does not warrant that the Prize will meet the Awards Winners’ requirements or that it will be suitable for any particular purpose. To avoid doubt, all implied conditions or warranties are excluded in so far as is permitted by law, including (without limitation) warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose.
- The Prize cannot be transferred to others, or exchanged for cash or other benefits and cannot be split.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Xero and its affiliated companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence), for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss), or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize.
- By accepting the Prize, each Award Winner agrees to participate in any publicity related to their Prize, and that Xero can use the Award Winners’ likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording) in any media for an unlimited period of time without payment, to promote Xero and any of its other products.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
You should read that policy as it sets out how we use the personal information we collect from you.
- Venue management may conduct security searches to ensure the safety of our guests and may refuse entry to individuals or to large items of luggage for security reasons.
- No animals except guide dogs are permitted at the Event. If you have a guide dog, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
- Just prior to the Event, Xero can provide an ingredients list for the food to be served at the Event. Please contact us at email@example.com to request this. At the Event, we recommend that you advise catering staff about any allergies you have.
- If you require specific aid or support for the Event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
- Some elements of the Event may include haze, strobe lights, and flashing lights. Please take care if you are sensitive to these lights.
Start using Xero for free
Access all Xero features for 30 days, then decide which plan best suits your business.
- Safe and secure
- Cancel any time
- 24/7 online support