1. The Know Your Numbers for the End of Financial Year Competition (Competition) is run on behalf of Xero (NZ) Limited of 19-23 Taranaki Street, Te Aro, Wellington 6011, New Zealand (Xero), and is open from 9:00am NZDT 13 February 2024 to 17:00pm NZDT 10 April 2024 (the Competition Period). Xero may extend, cancel or amend this Competition and/or review and update these terms and conditions on its website at any time, at its sole discretion. By entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. To be eligible to enter the Competition (Eligible Entrant), entrants must:
a. Be a New Zealand resident prior to, and for the duration of the Competition Period;
b. Be a Xero customer on any Xero subscription plan during the Competition Period that operates in a small or medium business in NZ; and:
c. Have received Xero’s promotional email, pdf or a communication directly from Xero for this Webinar (defined below) and Competition.
3. Xero employees and their immediate family are not eligible to enter the Competition.
4. In order to enter the Competition, an Eligible Entrant must:
a. Register for and attend at least one (1) of the webinars, before 10 April 2024 hosted by Xero as part of its End of financial year series (taking place in February, March and April 2024) and listed on Xero Central at:
i. Know your numbers for end of financial year (other than any ‘Set up your small business in Xero’ webinar),
(each a Webinar, and together the Webinars); and
b. Complete a survey at the end of the Webinar.
5. No payment is required in order to (i) register and attend the webinars, or (ii) enter the Competition.
6. There is a limit of one (1) entry per Webinar attended by each Eligible Entrant.
7. For the purposes of the Competition, an “Eligible Entrant” will be the SMB or Partner who owns the Xero billing account, and excludes any subscriber trialing an unpaid version of the Starter, Standard or Premium plan and any subscriber in arrears on their subscription payments (unless otherwise specified by Xero in writing).
8. Eligible Entrants will go in the draw to win a gift hamper valued at $250 NZD (Prize). There are 8 Prizes available to be won across all Webinars in NZ. The Prizes will be drawn at random using a random computer number generator at Xero’s Auckland office at Level 3/96 Saint Georges Bay Road, Parnell, Auckland 1052, from all correct entries following the end of the Competition Period and no later than 10 days after the Competition Period (Winners).
9. The Winners will be notified using the contact details you give us or as registered with the Winner’s Xero subscription. If we have made a reasonable attempt to contact a Winner, and a Winner has not responded within three (3) business days, or a Winner is unable to use the Prize, the Prize will be forfeited and Xero will randomly choose another Winner. In the event of any dispute, Xero’s decision is final.
10. The Winners will be published on Xero Central at no later than 10 days after the Competition Period ends.
11. Xero does not warrant that the Prize will meet the Winners’ requirements or that it will be suitable for any particular purpose. To avoid doubt, all implied conditions or warranties are excluded in so far as is permitted by law, including (without limitation) warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose.
12. The Prize cannot be transferred to others, or exchanged for cash or other benefits and cannot be split.
13. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Xero and its affiliated companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence), for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss), or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition.
14. By accepting the Prize, the Winner agrees to participate in any publicity related to their Prize, and that Xero can use the Winners’ likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording) in any media for an unlimited period of time without payment, to promote Xero and any of its other products.
15. By participating in the Competition and by submitting any contact details, each Participant consents to receive the latest news, special offers, promotions and information from Xero by email, TXT or other channels from time to time. If at any stage you do not want to receive this information then please let us know, or use the ‘unsubscribe’ feature on communications we send you.
16. The Winner agrees that Xero may withdraw the Winner’s right to their Prize if:
a. Xero’s name is, or is likely to be in Xero’s reasonable opinion, damaged or brought into disrepute or ridicule by the Winner or by being associated with the Winner; or
b. The Winner is involved directly or indirectly in any situation (whether the relevant situation occurred before, during or after the Competition Period) which brings, or in the reasonable opinion of Xero is likely to bring, any of the Winner, Xero or the Competition into disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule.
18. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.