Xero offer for Xero for Farming customers
Terms and conditions
- From the date You register for the Offer and are approved by Xero to receive the Offer, subject to Your continued compliance with the Offer Criteria set out at clause 6 below, You will receive:
- 50% off the subscription fee for Xero Cashbook or Xero Business Edition (Xero Offer); and
- subject to clause 3 below, 50% off the subscription fee for Figured (Figured Offer) and/or PaySauce (PaySauce Offer),
in each case, for a period of three (3) months (Discount Period).
- Your use of any products or services provided by Figured and PaySauce, and Your acceptance of the Figured Offer or PaySauce Offer, will be governed by the respective terms and conditions and privacy policies of Figured and PaySauce. You acknowledge that Figured and PaySauce may have additional terms and conditions that apply to the Offer.
- Should You wish to continue to use Your (i) Xero Cashbook or Xero Business Edition subscription, (ii) Figure subscription, or (ii) PaySauce subscription, beyond the expiration of the Discount Period, You will be required to pay the full subscription price to Xero, Figured or PaySauce, as applicable.
- The Xero Offer is specific to Your Xero Cashbook or Xero Business Edition subscription, it does not apply to additional payroll or expenses fees, and is not available in conjunction with any other Xero offer.
- To be eligible for the Offer, you must be approved by Xero for the Offer and You must meet the following criteria:
- at any time between 9:00am 24 February 2021 and 11:59pm on 30 June 2021 (NZT), You must register for the Offer by signing up to the Xero for Farming package with a Xero certified accounting or bookkeeping partner;
- You must be an individual or company carrying on business in the New Zealand agriculture or farming sector;
- You must not be an existing Xero subscriber
(except for the purposes of the Figured Offer and the PaySauce Offer, where an existing subscriber of Xero Cashbook or Xero Business Edition will be eligible for those offers if they have satisfied the other criteria under this clause 6);
- You must at least 18 years of age,
(together, the Offer Criteria).
- You may be required, on an ongoing basis, to provide evidence that You continue to meet the Offer Criteria.
- Xero may vary or add to the Offer Criteria, or impose limitations and exclusions in relation to the Offer, or any benefits related to the Offer, at any time in its sole discretion. Xero reserves the right to vary or terminate the Offer generally, or its approval of Your participation in the Offer, at any time.
- If You meet the Offer Criteria You may, at Xero’s sole discretion, be approved for the Offer. For the avoidance of doubt, Xero may decline any application to register for the Offer without being required to provide reasons.
- Upon registering for the Offer by signing up to the Xero for Farming package with a Xero certified accounting or bookkeeping partner, Your Xero partner will receive a promo code to enable You to claim the Discount Period that applies to the Xero Offer. You will receive a separate communication from Figured and/or PaySauce with information relevant to claiming the Discount Period that applies to the Figured Offer or PaySauce Offer, as applicable.
- Xero reserves the right to cancel Your participation in the Offer should You no longer meet the Offer Criteria or if Your Xero Cashbook or Xero Business Edition subscription becomes inactive or has been downgraded.
- You acknowledge and agree that You will only use Your Xero Business Edition subscription for Your own lawful internal business purposes and You will not share or on-sell the subscription to any other party.
- All content provided as part of the Offer is general in nature and should not be taken as professional taxation, financial, business or legal advice. Xero recommends that customers always obtain specific and detailed professional advice about any proposed business activity.
- Xero does not make any representations or warranties in relation to the services or products provided by Figured and PaySauce. Xero does not warrant that the Xero for Farming package will meet Your requirements.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Xero excludes all liability and responsibility to You (or any other person) in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, for any loss (including loss of information, data, profits and savings) or damage resulting, directly or indirectly, from any use of, or reliance on, the Offer.
- These Terms are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Zealand.