March 2022: Which area of EOFY would you like more information on?
Thanks for your response!
Your feedback will help us shape how we communicate information for EOFY this year. To say thanks, we've automatically put your name forward to go into the running to win one of ten gift prizes.*
In the meantime, don't forget Xero Central is your first stop if you need any help with Xero. It offers answers instantly through comprehensive education and support content. As a Xero customer, you have access to a large catalogue of education material and videos which will help with onboarding, activating Xero’s value and learning more about running a small business all within Xero Central.
Our monthly winners
Congratulations to our winners!
*Prize competition terms and conditions
1. This competition (Competition) is run on behalf of Xero Australia Pty Limited of 1/6 Elizabeth Street, Hawthorn VIC 3122 Australia (Xero), and is open from 12:00am 23 March 2022 to 11:59pm on 27 March 2022 (Melbourne time) (the Competition Period). Xero may extend, cancel or amend this Competition and/or review and update these terms and conditions on its website at any time, at its sole discretion. By entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. To be eligible to enter the Competition (Eligible Entrant), entrants must:
a. be an Australian resident prior to, and for the duration of, the Competition Period
b. be an existing Xero subscriber on an Australian based starter, standard or premium plan
c. not be a subscriber that is a Xero Partner
d. have received Xero’s promotional email, pdf or a communication directly from Xero for this Competition.
3. Xero employees, their immediate family and Xero Partners are not eligible to enter the Competition.
4. In order to enter the Competition, an Eligible Entrant must answer the monthly question in the AU SMB Newsletter during the Competition Period.
5. There is a limit of one (1) entry per Eligible Entrant.
6. For the purposes of the Competition, an “Eligible Entrant” will be an existing Xero subscriber on an Australian based Starter, Standard or Premium plan and not be a subscriber that is a Xero Partner, and excludes any subscriber trialling an unpaid version of the Starter, Standard or Premium plan and any subscriber in arrears on their subscription payments (unless otherwise specified by Xero in writing).
7. Eligible Entrants will have a chance to win one (1) gift box each valued up to AUD $60 (Prize). There are 10 gift boxes in total to be won each competition period.
8. Ten (10) winners will be drawn at random each month using a random computer number generator at Xero’s Melbourne office at 1/6 Elizabeth Street, Hawthorn VIC 3122 from all correct entries following the end of the Competition Period and no later than 7 days after the end of the Competition Period (Winners).
9. The Winners will be notified using the contact details they give us. If we have made a reasonable attempt to contact a Winner, and a Winner has not responded within three (3) business days, or a Winner is unable to use the Prize, the Prize will be forfeited and another Winner will be randomly drawn. In the event of any dispute, Xero’s decision is final.
10. The name of the Winners will be published on Xero’s website at http://xero.com/au/campaign/smb-surprise-and-delight by the end of each month.
11. Xero does not warrant that the Prize will meet the Winners’ requirements or that it will be suitable for any particular purpose. To avoid doubt, all implied conditions or warranties are excluded in so far as is permitted by law, including (without limitation) warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose.
12. The Prize cannot be transferred to others, or exchanged for cash or other benefits, does not apply to add-ons and cannot be split.
13. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Xero and its affiliated companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence), for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss), or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Competition.
14. By accepting the Prize, the Winners agree to participate in any publicity related to their Prize, and that Xero can use the Winners’ likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording) in any media for an unlimited period of time without payment, to promote Xero and any of its other products.
15. By participating in the Competition and by submitting any contact details, each Eligible Entrant consents to receive the latest news, special offers, promotions and information from Xero by email, TXT or other channels from time to time. If at any stage you do not want to receive this information then please let us know, or use the ‘unsubscribe’ feature on communications we send you.
17. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.