How to connect to Xero
Qantas Business Rewards members earn Qantas Points on eligible flights and everyday purchases, as well as saving on the fares of certain flights. These can be booked directly from your business account or using Qantas Points.
How to get started
- To get started with the integration, you’ll need to have an active Qantas Business Rewards membership. If you’re not already a member, you can join free today – Qantas Business Rewards is waiving the $89.50 sign up fee for Xero customers.
- Once you’ve logged in to your Qantas Business Rewards account, click on the ‘Connections’ tab under ‘Account Settings’.
- From there, you’ll see the option to add a new Xero integration.
- Simply click the ‘Connect to Xero’ button and you’ll be guided through the connection process.
- Once connected, your Qantas Business Rewards invoices will flow through automatically into Xero as a draft bill awaiting your approval. When the invoice is paid, payment will appear in Xero and is matched to the bill for easy bank reconciliation.
Start using Xero for free
Access all Xero features for 30 days, then decide which plan best suits your business.
- Safe and secure
- Cancel any time
- 24/7 online support