How to connect to Xero
When you link your Mitre 10 TradeOnline account to Xero, each time an invoice is finalised at Mitre 10 it will automatically be pushed to your Xero account, allowing a consolidated, seamless approach to paperwork.
Linking between Xero and TradeOnline can be done in 5 simple steps:
- Log into your TradeOnline account and navigate to ‘TradeSync’.
- Select the ‘Connect to Xero’ option and click ‘Configure’.
- Click ‘Configure New Connection’ and complete the required fields.
- Click ‘Save’. This will finalise the setup. Future invoices will flow through into your specified Xero account.
- You can add multiple connections for all Mitre 10 and Home Timber and Hardware stores you use regularly.