How to connect Bill Identity to Xero
Bill Identity allows you to have your electricity bills sent straight to Xero by connecting the accounts.
How to connect to Xero
- Log in or sign up for a free account via the Utility Bill Concierge Xero Product Page. Setting up a new account is easy, simply enter your full name, email address and a password.
- Once registered, just upload a recent electricity bill in PDF format. Your bill will then be automatically benchmarked, identifying saving opportunities.
- To enable your bill to be ‘bid’ on by other electricity suppliers the LOA (Letter of Authority) needs to be signed, which can be completed via the dashboard.
- Once the LOA is approved you will be able to commence the bidding process.
- To connect to Xero and have your bills sent directly to your Xero account, just click the ‘Xero Setup’ button from the dashboard and follow the prompts to securely link your nominated Xero account.
- Select your supplier and account code mapping preferences and how you would prefer your bills to come into Xero.
Start using Xero for free
Access all Xero features for 30 days, then decide which plan best suits your business.
- Safe and secure
- Cancel any time
- 24/7 online support