- Entries must be received no later than 11:59pm AEST Monday 15 August 2022.
- Those received after this date may not be considered.
- Entries must be made using the online platform provided in the link. Entries outside of this platform will not be accepted.
- We reserve the right to remove categories where entries do not meet the standard for eligibility.
- Entries cannot be amended after they have been submitted so please ensure all of the information is accurate and correct prior to submitting.
- Information entered into more than one category will be treated as a separate entry.
- The judging panel will only read applications for the purposes of judging, and are required to sign non-disclosure agreements.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- Due to the number of entries received, we cannot give feedback on individual entries.
- All entries submitted must be legal. Any entries containing offensive material will be disqualified.
Start using Xero for free
Access Xero features for 30 days, then decide which plan best suits your business.
- Safe and secure
- Cancel any time
- 24/7 online support