2. From the date You register for the Offer and are approved by Xero to receive the Offer, subject to Your continued compliance with the Offer Criteria set out at clause 4 below, You will receive a) Xero Business Edition for free for 30 days (Free Period); and b) a 50% discount on your Xero Business Edition Subscription for 3 months (Discount Term) from the expiration of the Free Period.
3. Should You wish to continue to use Your Xero Business Edition subscription beyond the expiration of the Discount Term, You will be required to pay the full subscription price.
4. The 50% discount described in these Terms is specific to Your Xero Business Edition subscription, it does not apply to additional payroll fees, and is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
6. You may be required, on an ongoing basis, to provide evidence that You continue to meet the Offer Criteria.
7. Xero may vary or add to the Offer Criteria, or impose limitations and exclusions in relation to the Offer, or any benefits related to the Offer, at any time in its sole discretion. Xero reserves the right to vary or terminate the Offer generally, or Your approval to participate in the Offer, at any time.
8. If You meet the Offer Criteria You may, in Xero’s sole discretion, be approved for the Offer. For the avoidance of doubt, Xero may decline any application to register for the Offer without being required to provide reasons.
9. Upon registering for the Offer and subject to Xero having approved Your registration for the Offer, You will receive a confirmation email that will contain a promo code to complete the Xero sign-up process and claim Your 50 percent discount. Xero reserves the right to cancel Your participation in the Offer should You no longer meet the Offer Criteria or if Your Xero Business Edition subscription becomes inactive or has been downgraded.
10. You acknowledge and agree that You will only use Your Xero Business Edition subscription for Your own lawful internal business purposes and You will not share or on-sell the subscription to any other party.
11. All content provided as part of the Offer is general in nature and should not be taken as professional taxation, financial, business or legal advice. Xero recommends that customers always obtain specific and detailed professional advice about any proposed business activity.
12. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Xero excludes all liability and responsibility to You (or any other person) in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, for any loss (including loss of information, data, profits and savings) or damage resulting, directly or indirectly, from any use of, or reliance on, the Offer.
13. These Terms are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of Australia and each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Australia.