We back all kinds of forward-thinking initiatives
That said, it’s important to consider the things we look at when we review these proposals. While we wish we could say yes to each and every request that comes our way, we have to be selective about who we support, what we contribute financially, and we need to make sure sponsorships align with our brand and business objectives too.
Criteria for sponsorship
To be considered for sponsorship or funding, your proposed activity needs to:
- support small businesses, bookkeepers or accountants
- align with our purpose and values
- benefit Xero in some way.
Our purpose and values
Xero's purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors and communities around the world. Our values are outlined below:
- Human - authentic, inclusive and really care
- Challenge - dream big, lead and embrace change
- Team - great team players
- Ownership - deliver on our commitments
- Beautiful - create experiences that people love
We love supporting great causes
From the Xero Assistance Programme (XAP), providing free and confidential mental health and wellbeing support, to our commitment to Net Xero @ Xero, supporting projects like Fishermans Bay conservation project by purchasing carbon credits, we’re proud to support a number of social and environmental causes and are committed to efforts to contribute to thriving communities. Learn more