See how online payments give customers more ways to pay
Free one time set-up, get started in minutes
It’s fast and easy to set up payment services in Xero so you can receive payments online.
- Connect a payment solution to online invoices in Xero for free
- There are no monthly subscription costs
- Only pay when your customer uses online payments or choose to pass some or all of the transaction fee on to them
Give customers multiple ways to pay
Add online payment options to your Xero invoices so customers everywhere can pay you direct from the invoice via Stripe.
- Stripe lets you take payments online by debit card, credit card, Apple Pay or Google Pay
- Other payment solutions are also available
- Payments are automatically reconciled against the invoice
Add click-to-pay to online invoices
Boost the image of your business with professional looking invoices that offer secure payment options.
- Set up and personalise invoice templates with your logo, a custom message, and a ‘Pay now’ button
- Let customers click to pay straight from the invoice, reducing the steps to pay, the likelihood of mistakes, and time spent chasing payments
- Send professional, friendly reminders to customers for upcoming or overdue invoices
Payments are protected against fraud
Xero online invoices and payments provide better protection from fraudulent activity.
- Unlike PDFs, online invoices are hard to tamper with
- Data in Xero is protected by multiple layers of security
- Payment solutions that connect to Xero have robust security protections and strong encryption
More about accepting payments
Use online invoice payments to automatically take payments online from customers. For example, accept credit and debit card payments from customers in any country and currency using Stripe.See how to add a payment service
Make it easy for customers to pay your online invoices with debit card, credit card, or digital wallets like Apple Pay and Google Pay. Stripe is a leading global online payment solution that can be used for one-off or repeat payments, and feeds transactions into Xero for easy reconciliation.Learn more about accepting online payments with Stripe and Xero
Get step-by-step instructions for setting up Stripe payments so customers can pay your online invoices with debit card, credit card, Apple Pay or Google Pay.See how to add Stripe as a payment service