We use a few different third-party subprocessors to help us provide our services to you. These subprocessors process data that you input into the services, which may include personal data.
Here we’ve set out some info on who the subprocessors are, what services they provide, and the country of the subprocessor entity.
- Amazon Web Services, Cloud infrastructure service provider, United States
- Avalara, United States, Sales tax look-up (United States), United States
- CloudFactory, Expense processing, United Kingdom
- Google Cloud Platform, Cloud infrastructure service provider, United States
- Mailgun Technologies, Transactional email processing, United States
- Microsoft Azure, Cloud infrastructure service provider, United States
- Superchoice, Payroll processing (Australia), Australia
- SystemSync Solutions, Pension processing (United Kingdom), United Kingdom
The following entities are members of the Xero group and may act as subprocessors to provide support and similar services to you:
- Xero Limited, New Zealand
- Xero (NZ) Limited, New Zealand
- Xero Australia Pty Limited, Australia
- Xero, Inc., United States
- Xero (UK) Limited, United Kingdom
- Xero (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., Singapore
- Xero (HK) Limited, Hong Kong
- Xero Software (Canada) Ltd., Canada
- Xero South Africa (Pty) Ltd., South Africa
Note: These subprocessors may change over time. Check back regularly for updates.