See transaction history
Get a complete picture in Xero of contact activity and history.
- View contact information and financial settings
- View account balances including foreign currency amounts
- See a history of invoices, payments, bills, notes and emails
Create lists and groups
Set up repeatable searches, and organise contacts into custom groups for contact management and marketing.
- List sales transactions using Xero’s predefined searches
- Create your own smart lists from saved searches
- Use contact groups to filter reports and create multiple invoices
Connect your email
See all the email correspondence with your Xero contacts – both customers and suppliers – in Xero.
- Connect your Gmail or Office 365 account
- Share selected emails with staff or keep them private
More about managing contacts
Generate a smart list and export the details so you can bulk email contacts, create a marketing campaign, or send a newsletter as part of your contact management and and customer relationship building.More about working with smartlists
Import multiple contacts into Xero ready for use in invoices, orders and bills. Use the CSV template file provided by Xero to label and format the details for importing. Optionally, include financial settings such as payment terms, discount and default account to use for sales or purchases in the import.More about importing contacts into Xero
Search for a customer or supplier from any screen in Xero to see their contact details, activity, payment history, notes and emails. Just click the search icon and type in the first few characters of the contact’s name. You can also find contacts when creating a transaction like an invoice or bill.More about searching for contacts and transactions
Respond to verified requests from Xero contacts asking you to provide the personal data you hold on them, or to update or erase that data. Data that needs to be kept for legal reasons is put into a deep archive state where transactions are visible but the contact can’t be found.More about managing a contact’s person data