Customise your purchase orders
Set up and customise templates using the purchase order software in Xero.
- Tailor the layout, font, logo and details included
- Set up the order numbers you want to use
Create online purchase orders
Prepare, send and track orders with the purchase order functionality in the Xero software. Say goodbye to manual purchasing processes.
- Create purchase orders from a template or by copying a previous one
- Select standard inventory items to add them to a purchase order
- Email approved purchase orders as PDF files, or print and post
Convert purchase orders into bills
Simplify the purchasing process by turning purchase orders into bills for payment, or into invoices to recoup costs.
- Convert purchase orders into bills when you receive the items and bill from a supplier
- Record if the supplier only delivers part of an order, and add notes
- Convert a purchase order into an invoice if you’re onselling or on-charging
More about purchase orders
See which orders have been sent, which have been filled and billed by the supplier, and which are unfilled. Use the purchase order software in Xero to add notes to a purchase order, see where and when to expect delivery, or to update expected delivery dates.See how to add notes or arrival dates
Start using Xero for free
Access all Xero features for 30 days, then decide which plan best suits your business.
- Safe and secure
- Cancel any time
- 24/7 online support