I’m an accountant or bookkeeper, or an app partner. How can I nominate our business for a Xero Award?
You’ll need to put together a Xero Awards entry and submit it no later than 23:55 (IST) on Friday, 26 January 2024. Writing a Xero Awards entry can be fun and a great opportunity to get the team together and reflect on what you’ve achieved over the last year. Once you’ve drafted your entry, head to awards.xero.com to submit your nomination.
Are there any new award categories for 2024?
Yes, we have added two new awards “Most Valued Professional” and “Digital Practice Champion”. This year there are 4 categories for the Ireland Xero Awards. See the full list below:
- Partner of the Year
- Emerging Firm of the Year
- Digital Practice Champion
- Most Valued Professional
When will the Ireland finalists be announced?
Finalists will be announced in February 2024.
Where and when will the Xero Awards event and winner announcement take place?
The exclusive awards ceremony will be taking place in the Republic of Ireland in April next year. We’ll share more detail with finalists closer to the time.
How easy is it to submit a Xero Award nomination?
Submitting a Xero Awards nomination is straightforward, but it’s important to take the time to answer the questions as best as you can. For the Ireland-based accountants and bookkeepers, there are 4 award categories to choose from, each with three to five questions depending on the category, and a maximum of 300 words per question.
Why should we nominate ourselves for a Xero Award?
There are so many reasons to nominate your practice or company for a Xero Award:
- Whether or not you’re crowned a winner or not, it’s an excellent opportunity to reflect on your achievements and bring them to light.
- If you’re announced a winner, you’ll be sent a Xero Awards winners pack to promote your award win. This includes:
- A framed winner’s certificate to take pride of place in your office.
- Digital assets including social tiles to promote your award win.
- A winners guide featuring tips to maximise being a Xero awards winner.
- A media release template and tips for getting in touch with your local press.
- Your clients will feel validated that they’re with a Xero partner who’s happy to step up and be recognised.
- If you’re a finalist or winner, your award-winning status is a great talking point when you’re trying to win new business, and it can help you build brand awareness.
- All finalists get to attend the invite-only Xero Awards celebration (trust us, we know how to celebrate!).