Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for entries to Xero Awards UK and Ireland 2023.
- Entries must be received no later than 11:55 PM GMT on Friday 25 November 2022.
- Those received after this date may not be considered.
- Entries must be made using the online platform provided in the link. Entries outside of this platform will not be accepted.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to remove categories where entries do not meet the standard for eligibility.
- Entries cannot be amended after they have been submitted so please ensure all of the information is accurate and correct prior to submitting.
- Information entered into more than one category will be treated as a separate entry.
- The judging panel will only read applications for the purposes of judging and are required to sign non-disclosure agreements.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- Due to the number of entries received we cannot give feedback on individual entries.
- All entries submitted must be legal. Any entries containing offensive material will be disqualified.
- Winners will be announced in April 2023. Further details to be announced.