Instant currency conversions
Xero’s multi-currency accounting software can process international business transactions for your Irish business in over 160 currencies.
- Send invoices, quotes and purchase orders in multiple currencies
- Receive bills and payments in any foreign currency
- Set up foreign exchange bank accounts and feeds
View exchange rate changes
See how fluctuations in international exchange rates affect your cash flow and profit.
- Exchange rates are updated hourly and balances revalued
- View gains and losses in Xero’s multi-currency accounting software
- See your total foreign currency exposure at any time
Report in multiple foreign currencies
Create local and foreign currency reports with multi-currency accounting software.
- See account balances in the profit and loss report and the balance sheet
- View any transaction, invoice, or bill in a foreign currency
- Get a report showing the balances of all active currencies in local and foreign currency, and your foreign currency exposure
More about multi-currency accounting
Assign a default foreign currency to specific contacts. When you create invoices or quotes, receive payments, bills or send purchase orders, they’re in the right currency for that contact. You can change the currency on individual transactions using Xero’s multi-currency accounting software.See how to set a default foreign currency for a contact
Use the automatic exchange rate from XE.com to calculate currency conversions when you’re invoicing, quoting or creating other kinds of transaction. Or you can do it manually.See how to edit an exchange rate on a transaction
Start using Xero for free
Access all Xero features for 30 days, then decide which plan best suits your business.
- Safe and secure
- Cancel any time
- 24/7 online support