Small business events
Upcoming events for small businesses
Xero is committed to continuous education and learning for those in our community. Use the event calendar below to see all upcoming events and webinars for small business owners.
You can also subscribe to receive the latest Xero events and updates via email here.
- Regardless of where you are based, you are welcome to attend a Xero webinar. However, some sessions are more suitable for decision makers from specific countries, and these are indicated in the event title.
- The calendar below is based on the Singapore time zone (GMT+8).
- Use the navigation buttons on the top right to switch between the Week, Month and Agenda views.
- For more information on a session, click on the event title to view more details, including the session description, who its for and how to register.
- Please note that you must register in advance for each event. For webinars, the dial-in link will be sent to you following registration.
Business Continuity Hub
Business continuity is tougher than ever. We’re here to help you understand what government support you can get, help you learn new skills, take your business online or manage working remotely. This is just the beginning, so keep checking back on what more we can do.Find out more
Small Business Guides
Check out our tips, tricks and accounting essentials for business success.Go to guides
Find online and live training courses, live and recorded webinars, videos and other content to support your learning at Xero Central.Go to Xero learning
Small business makes the world go round. Read and watch these stories from our small business customers and Xero accounting partners about why they love Xero's online accounting software.Hear their stories
Not a Xero user yet?
Our online accounting software is designed to make small business easier. See how we can help you take control of the numbers, so you can get back to what you do best.
Sign up for your 30 day free trial today to try every feature, add unlimited users, no credit card required.