I’m an accountant or bookkeeper, or an app partner. How can I nominate our business for a Xero Award?
Entries have now closed for the 2023 Xero Awards programme.
Are there any new award categories for 2023?
Yes! There are 16 categories for the United Kingdom and Ireland Xero Awards, including 4 new award categories across the board. See the full list below:
- Sole Practitioner of the Year
- Small Firm of the Year
- Mid-size Firm of the Year
- Large Firm of the Year
- National Partner of the Year (New)
- Bookkeeping Partner of the Year (New)
- Total Xero
- Community Impact
- Innovative Partner of the Year (New)
- Most Valued Professional
- UK Small Business App Partner of the Year
- UK Practice App of the Year
- UK Emerging App Partner of the Year
- UK Financial Service App of the Year (New)
- Ireland Xero Partner of the Year
- Ireland Emerging Firm of the Year
Will there be awards for South African Xero partners?
Yes, Xero South Africa will have its own awards programme which will be launched separately.
When will the UK and Ireland finalists be announced?
Finalists will be announced in early February 2023.
Where and when will the Xero Awards event and winner announcement take place?
The exclusive awards ceremony will be taking place in London on Wednesday, 19 April. We’ll share more detail with finalists closer to the time.
How easy is it to submit a Xero Award nomination?
Submitting a Xero Awards nomination is straightforward, but it’s important to take the time to answer the questions as best as you can. For UK based accountants and bookkeepers, there are 9 award categories to choose from, each with three to five questions depending on the category, and a maximum of 300 words per question.
For UK app partners, there are 4 award categories to choose from, each with only one question and a maximum of 500 words per question.
For accountants and bookkeepers in the Republic of Ireland, there are two award categories to choose from, each with five questions and a maximum of 300 words per question.
Why should we nominate ourselves for a Xero Award?
There are so many reasons to nominate your practice or company for a Xero Award:
- Whether or not you’re crowned a winner or not, it’s an excellent opportunity to reflect on your achievements and bring them to light.
- If you’re announced a winner, you’ll be sent a Xero Awards winners pack to promote your award win. This includes:
1) A framed winner’s certificate to take pride of place in your office.
2) Digital assets including social tiles to promote your award win.
3) A winners guide featuring tips to maximise being a Xero awards winner.
4) A media release template and tips for getting in touch with your local press.
- Your clients will feel validated that they’re with a Xero partner who’s happy to step up and be recognised.
- If you’re a finalist or winner, your award-winning status is a great talking point when you’re trying to win new business, and it can help you build brand awareness.
- All finalists get to attend the invite-only Xero Awards celebration (trust us, we know how to celebrate!).