Platinum champion partner
Partner since 2013
Xero payroll certified
Xero advisor certified
We're NZ's Leading Online Accountant. We use a mix of real accountants and high tech solutions to allow kiwi businesses to grow and achieve their financial goals faster.
* No Meetings Guarantee * Why would you want to drive to meet your accountant? With Beany, you don’t have to. * Small Business Experts * Join the thousands of small kiwi businesses who trust Beany with tax, gst & advice. * Fixed Monthly Pricing * If you know how to Netflix, then you know how to Beany—fixed monthly pricing. easy!
- Chartered Accountants of Australia & New Zealand
- CPA Australia
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
Beany Limited: Bank experience
Clients of Beany Limited connect to a range of banks via Xero. Beany Limited specialises in working with some of those banks; they can help with setting up bank feeds, and are knowledgeable about accessing bank loans and streamlining payments through Xero.
- ANZ (AU)
- ANZ (NZ)
- ASB (NZ)
- American Express (AU)
- American Express (NZ)
- BNZ (NZ)
- Bank Australia (AU)
- Bank of Queensland BOQ (AU) - direct bank feed
- BankWest (AU)
- BarterCard (NZ)
- Bendigo Bank (AU)
- Commonwealth Bank CBA (AU)
- Farmlands (NZ)
- Heartland Bank (NZ)
- ING Direct (AU)
- Kiwibank (NZ)
- Macquarie (AU)
- National Australia Bank NAB (AU)
- PGG Wrightson (NZ)
- Rabobank (NZ)
- SBS Bank (NZ)
- St George Bank (AU)
- Starling Bank
- Suncorp (AU)
- TSB Bank (NZ)
- The Co-operative Bank (NZ)
- Tyro Payments (AU)
- Westpac (AU)
- Westpac (Australia) - Credit Card
- Westpac (NZ)
- Wise Business
Beany Limited: Industry experience
Beany Limited works with businesses across a range of industries. They specialise in helping to choose apps that integrate with Xero to boost business performance for some of those industries.
- Accommodation and hospitality
- Administration and support services
- Arts and recreation
- Construction and trades
- Finance and insurance
- Healthcare and social services
- Marketing, advertising and consulting
- Media and communications
- Professional services
- Public administration
- Real estate and hiring services
- Repairs and personal services
- Transportation and storage
Beany Limited : App experience
Beany Limited serves clients who use 20 different apps that connect and integrate with Xero.
Beany Limited has offices in 10 locations
- Havelock North
7 Busby Place, Havelock North, 4130, Hawke's Bay
Auckland CBD, Auckland
Christchurch, Christchurch, Canterbury
Hamilton, Hamilton, Waikato
Tauranga, Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
- Lower Hutt
Lower Hutt, Lower Hutt, Wellington
Dunedin, Dunedin, Otago
- Palmerston North
Palmerston North, Palmerston North, Manawatu-Wanganui
Napier, Napier, Hawke's Bay
New to Xero? Beany Limited can help
Xero is beautiful online accounting software for smaller businesses. Beany Limited can help make your switch as smooth as possible.
Contact them to find out how they can help your business.
3 Years Xerocon Attendance ?The firm shows a commitment to Xero and to professional development by having one or more of their people attend Xerocon, Xero’s annual global conference, for the number of years shown.
Partner since 2013
Please note, Xero doesn't guarantee the service of any one advisor
We don’t review advisor listings and we don’t recommend or guarantee the service provided by any one advisor, so make sure you check them out yourself and get comfortable with them yourself.
Xero certification means that some or all team members have completed courses and been assessed by Xero as proficient in the use of the Xero application.
Xero specialisation means that some or all team members have completed several short learning modules to develop skills in that area.
Xero doesn’t assess any individual advisor’s or firm’s proficiency as an accountant, bookkeeper or financial advisor. And Xero certified advisors and advisors with industry or bank specialisations are not employees of Xero.