A better way to manage farming operations
Figured is the complete cloud-based production tracking, farm budgeting and forecasting tool that works hand-in-hand with Xero to help farmers improve farm performance and profits. Its production planning and farm budgeting tools enable you to plan ahead with confidence and easily re-forecast when conditions change. Because it’s all online, your whole farming team can collaborate using real-time financial information, wherever you’re working.
Figured gives you:
Gives the farmer, accountant, banker and farm consultant an easy way to work together as one farming team
Pulls farm transactions from Xero and updates your forecast cash-flow and profit and loss in real time.
Gives farmers an easy way to track and report stock and production performance throughout the year.
Helpful information about Figured
Who is it for?
Figured provides the whole farming team – farmers, accountants, banks and farm advisors – with access to the same set of real-time information, giving them a complete picture of a farm’s financial position to improve performance and profits.
How does it work with Xero?
The two systems closely integrate so that livestock transactions, income and expenses flow easily between both systems.
How do you sync it with Xero?
- As part of the new farm set up, Figured directs you to Xero and attempts to connect your farm to an existing Xero account. If you haven’t yet got a Xero account, you can sign up for a free trial or ask your accountant.
- Once logged into Xero, Figured directs you to the Authorise Application page in Xero. Make sure that your Xero account shows in the drop down menu, then click Authorise. You’ve now successfully linked your Xero account.
- You’re then directed back to Figured to complete the setup process.
- The conversion date defaults to the closing balance date for the last financial year and is determined by the farm’s balance date that you entered when creating the Xero account. This is important for entering opening livestock balances for the current financial year, however it can be changed later.
- Click ‘Create my farm’ to finish and Figured will start crunching your numbers. This should only take a few minutes but depends on how much transactional data you have.
How much does it cost?
Figured offers three pricing plans depending on your requirements – End of Year Reporter, Production Tracker and Financial Farmer
Is there a free trial?
New sign-ups receive a 30-day free trial - contact a Certified Figured Adviser to get started.
What countries does it operate in?
Figured operates in New Zealand and, Australia.
Who is it for?
Figured offers responsive online support directly from within the app - it is the quickest and easiest way to get in touch with our Product Specialists. Our online Help Centre also covers everything you need to know to get started and using Figured confidently.