In these webinars you will:
- Navigate Xero in order to effectively utilise the available tools and increase efficiencies.
- Access the demo company in order to try out Xero’s features and demo Xero to prospective clients.
- Identify the different Xero editions and their features in order to select the correct plans for clients.
- Set up a new Xero organisation.
- Identify and use the dashboard features to view a snapshot of the organisation's financials and utilise its shortcuts to increase efficiencies.
- Identify the best way to find support in order to resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Identify the key features of Xero, including bank feeds, to get the most out of the software.
We’ll walk through how to utilize Xero HQ to better manage day to day workflows, where to access the Demo Company and add new organizations. We’ll also navigate Xero and the key features needed to run a business effortlessly.
More courses you might be interested in
Managing security in Xero
Protect your business with a strong defence View course
40 Migration CREDITS - 3 CPE CREDITS
Xero Migration Certification (Self-Paced)
Successfully moving your new and current clients onto Xero can sometimes become stalled. We've come up with a certification course to prepare you and your practice for accurate and efficient migration of your clients onto Xero. View course
New - 40 Advisor CREDITS - 7 CPE CREDITS
Xero Advisor Certification (self-paced)
Xero Advisor Certification shows you how to use all the core features of Xero to help you advise your clients. From setting up to bank reconciliation, right through to reporting. View course