Please note this certification is only for Xero Partners in United Kingdom.
- Set up organisations, pension details and employee details on Payroll in Xero
- Explain to your clients how to run Payroll in Xero day to day
- Explain to your clients how to reconcile and report on their payroll
There are six sections in this certification:
- Setting up the organisation
- Setting up pension details,
- Setting up employees,
- Processing pay runs,
- Processing pension details,
- Reconciling and reporting.
Each section explains and demonstrates the workflow for Payroll in Xero, based on the experience of our Xero Partners. Each time, you have the chance to try out what you have seen demonstrated. At the end of each course, you must answer two out of three questions correctly to become certified.
You will need headphones to listen to the audio narration on this course. We suggest you take a ten minute break at the end of each course, to give you time to absorb the new knowledge.
More courses you might be interested in
3 Advisor CREDITS
Xero Monthly Product Update
In this webinar you will learn about the latest product updates and feature releases. View course
Essential Checks for Payroll Year End
Ensure that the payroll Year end runs as smoothly as possible by joining us on our webinar View course
Move clients to Xero with AutoEntry
Discover how Xero and AutoEntry can help transform the way you work by moving your spreadsheet and VAT clients online. Learn how to automate the whole workflow from the collection of client data, to processing your quarterly and annual reports. View course