San Francisco, CA,
Apply for this job
View other openings
Xero is beautiful accounting software that's changed the way people do business all over the world.
http://vimeo.com/51563083 — watch the video, you'll enjoy it.
The company is also nearly doubling in size every year. We're winning. Come help us win more.
The key responsibilities of this role are to provide 1st and 2nd level support to the internal client user base. As this role has a large customer facing element, you will be a highly visible representative of the Internal IT team. Excellent customer service is a key component of this role.
Overview of Key Responsibilities
You will need:
- Diagnosing, investigating and resolving 1st & 2nd tier issues
- Responding rapidly to these user requests and logged incidents
- Identifying the underlying root cause of incidents and logging problem calls when necessary
- Hardware selection, procurement and asset management
- New user setup and general Active Directory user administration
- General Google Apps administration
- Basic VOIP system administration
- Maintain documentation for support and operational processes and issues
- Work autonomously within a team. Support other members and contributing to team goals and spirit.
- Assist others as needed to ensure that overall service objectives and targets of the team are achieved
- Contribute to continuous improvement by making suggestions to improve systems, processes and procedures.
- Assist the project team with project handover and project related desktop support tasks
- At least 5 years experience working in a technical support position
- 2 years minimum experience working in a Mac environment as we are 70% Mac centric shop.
- Past experience working within an ITIL aligned helpdesk system and infrastructure
- Experience with Microsoft, Apple/iOS and cloud delivered technologies such as Google Apps, GotoMeeting.
- A logical problem solver at all different levels
- Ability to think outside the box when traditional problem solving methods cannot be applied.
- Must be able to lift/move objects weighing approximately 50lbs
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Xero is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Got a few questions before you apply? Contact us.