Marketing Visual Designer
San Francisco, CA,
Apply for this job
View other openings
This Marketing Visual Designer role is responsible for designing online and offline collateral that promotes Xero products, services, the company and the brand.
Overview of Key Responsibilities
- Plan, wire-frame and design adaptive and responsive design solutions for marketing
- Design online solutions that support SEO & SEM strategies.
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Design & Development teams to refine, test and set expectations for project scope and delivery timeframes.
- Ensure project delivery meets deadlines and quality standards.
- Inspire users with attractive, compelling designs while maintaining visual consistency and brand identity.
- Enhance existing interfaces with new layouts, photos, graphics, and content.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to design e-mails, promotions, online ads, and marketing collateral
You will need:
- At least 5 years experience in Visual Design
- Ability to create clean, clutter-free, visually consistent designs.
- In-depth knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and Flash.
- Understanding and appreciation of standard user interface design concepts and processes.
- Ability to effectively communicate visually, verbally, and in writing.
- Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional organization skills.
- Proven ability to manage multiple design requests in a timely fashion.
- Passion for outstanding, elegant design.
- Experience in print design is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent
Xero is an equal opportunity employer.
Got a few questions before you apply? Contact us.