Xero for Startups Terms and Conditions
2. By registering for the Offer, subject to your continued compliance with the Offer Criteria set out below (including the requirement to have an annual turnover of less than R700,000), you will receive a 50 percent discount on your Xero Standard Business Edition subscription for 12 months from the date that you subscribe to Xero (following which, you will be required to pay the full subscription price for your Xero Standard Business Edition subscription). You will also receive various other additional benefits to assist you with starting and growing your business (including various other offers from our Business partners). For further information about the benefits provided as part of this Offer see the Xero for Startups page on our website. Note that the 50% discount is specific to your Xero Standard Business Edition subscription and is not available in conjunction with any other offer, including promotional periods from Xero.
3. In order to register for the Offer, you must certify that you meet the following Offer Criteria:
- You must not be a current Xero Direct Customer or currently be signed up for a paid subscription to any of Xero’s product or service offerings.
- You must have an annual turnover of less than R700,000.
- You must not be a Xero Partner or Xero employee.
4. You may be required, on an ongoing basis, to provide evidence that you continue to meet the Offer Criteria.
5. Xero may vary or add to the Offer Criteria, or impose limitations and exclusions in relation to the Offer, or any benefits related to the Offer, at any time in its sole discretion. Xero reserves the right to vary or terminate the Offer generally, or your approval to participate in the Offer, at any time.
6. If you meet the Offer Criteria you may, in Xero’s sole discretion, be approved for the Offer. For the avoidance of doubt, Xero may decline any application to register for the Offer without being required to provide reasons.
7. Upon registering for the Offer, you will receive a confirmation email that will contain a promo code to complete the Xero sign-up process. The Xero Standard Business Edition subscription must be kept active and paying for the term of the Offer in order to receive the Offer Benefits. Xero reserves the right to cancel your participation in the Offer should your Xero Standard Business Edition subscription become inactive or be downgraded.
8. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Xero excludes all liability and responsibility to you (or any other person) in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, for any loss (including loss of information, data, profits and savings) or damage resulting, directly or indirectly, from any use of, or reliance on, the Offer.
9. These Terms and Conditions are governed by South African law.