You only need a few minutes each day to know that your business' finances are on track. At a glance see cash on hand, accounts payable and receivable with Xero's dashboard. You'll also learn ways to review how you are doing against budget and check out the powerful new reporting features. If that's not enough we'll also show you how to go beyond the basics to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Report settings (including running reports on a cash basis)
- Fiiltering by tracking category, date or account
- Set up customized report functionality & appearance
- Share your findings with others
- New Reports features and functionality
There is no pre-course preparation required.
More courses you might be interested in
A high level overview of Xero Projects from Product Manager, Ben Watts. See how Projects can benefit your business. View course
Processing payroll for your business
Your business is set up for payroll in Xero, you've added all your employees and now you're ready to process payroll. This video series will show you the tasks to complete before you draft a pay run and how in only a few clicks to get your employees paid. View course