If you have a current system where all your costs/disbursements are stored, you can prepare a CSV file to import them in bulk. This will be quicker and more efficient than adding them individually.
Key Learning Points
- Costs can be imported in bulk using a CSV file.
Tips & Tricks
- Use the sample CSV file to create your import file, and do not edit or remove the column headings.
- Review the list of default costs that have already been created in your Practice Manager account to ensure you do not import costs that already exist
- Remove old and obsolete costs from your existing list, so that you can start with a fresh new list of tasks in Practice Manager.
What should I do now?
- Download the sample file.
- Edit the file and import into Practice Manager.
- Check the imported costs.
- Continue to the next tutorial: Edit job categories.