If you have a current system where all your task details details are stored, you can prepare a CSV file to import these tasks in bulk.
Key Learning Points
- Tasks can be imported in bulk using a CSV file.
Tips & Tricks
- Use the sample CSV file to create your import file, and do not edit or remove the column headings.
- Review the list of default tasks that have already been created in your Practice Manager account to ensure you do not import tasks that already exist.
- Remove old and obsolete tasks from your existing list, so that you can start with a fresh new list of tasks in Practice Manager.
- If you later connect to Xero, you can select the account code for your chart of accounts, as well as add Xero tracking categories.
What should I do now?
- Download the sample file.
- Edit the file and import into Practice Manager.
- Check the imported tasks and add custom rates, if required.
- Continue to the next tutorial: Review and edit costs.