- Customise the dashboard and navigate in Xero.
- Add users, and important information to settings.
- Add and manage Files in Xero.
- Add information into settings to display on reports, and promote consistency.
- Edit and import a chart of accounts.
- Edit import template and import invoices and bills.
- Set the conversion date and add conversion balances.
Learn how to read and customise the dashboard, invite users with the right level of access, set up the files inbox, customise the chart of accounts and enter the opening transactions and starting balances.
More courses you might be interested in
Managing security in Xero
Protect your business with a strong defence View course
40 Migration CREDITS - 3 CPE CREDITS
Xero Migration Certification (Self-Paced)
Successfully moving your new and current clients onto Xero can sometimes become stalled. We've come up with a certification course to prepare you and your practice for accurate and efficient migration of your clients onto Xero. View course
New - 40 Advisor CREDITS - 7 CPE CREDITS
Xero Advisor Certification (self-paced)
Xero Advisor Certification shows you how to use all the core features of Xero to help you advise your clients. From setting up to bank reconciliation, right through to reporting. View course