- How to activate two-step authentication and last logged in
- learn how and where to manage your public profile
- search who has access to billing permissions
- access help, including the Partner Help Centre
- access Training on Xero U
- access the Xero Demo Company
Understand how to use key areas of My Xero, which is your main hub for accessing clients.
We'll show you how to update your settings in My Xero to increase security levels, and find relevant help and training.
Note: This is one of the core courses for Xero Certification. If you wish to get certified, register here .
Download the Quick reference guide for the course .
- My Xero
More courses you might be interested in
Embrace Your Superpower
Learn how to harness and apply your super powers toward intentional risk-taking. View course
New - 2 Advisor CREDITS - 1 CPE CREDIT
Scaling During Tax Season
Note: You only need to complete one of two to receive credit for this course. Grow and scale your practice during tax time, with help from our panel View course
40 Advisor CREDITS
Xero Advisor Certification (Self Paced) without CPE credit
Get a good grounding in the key principles to convert clients, work in Xero and analyse reports View course