- Navigate Xero in order to effectively utilise the available tools and increase efficiencies.
- Access the demo company in order to try out Xero’s features and demo Xero to prospective clients.
- Identify the different Xero editions and their features in order to select the correct plans for clients
- Set up a new Xero organisation.
- Identify and use the dashboard features to view a snapshot of the organisation's financials and utilise its shortcuts to increase efficiencies.
- Identify the best way to find support in order to resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Identify the key features of Xero, including bank feeds, to get the most out of the software.
- Identify the various Xero mobile apps so you can run your business from anywhere on the go.
Utilise Xero HQ to better manage day to day workflows and My Xero to access the Demo Company and add new organisations. Navigate Xero and discover all the features needed to run a business effortlessly, and keep an eye on the finances anywhere, anytime, with the Xero mobile apps.
- Xero HQ
- Expense claims
- My Xero
More courses you might be interested in
Managing security in Xero
Protect your business with a strong defence View course
5 Payroll CREDITS - 1 CPE CREDIT
The Payroll Quarter for all things Xero payroll - April 2018
Your quarterly one spot stop to stay up-to-date on the latest happenings with Xero Payroll in the US. View course
40 Migration CREDITS - 3 CPE CREDITS
Xero Migration Certification (Self-Paced)
Successfully moving your new and current clients onto Xero can sometimes become stalled. We've come up with a certification course to prepare you and your practice for accurate and efficient migration of your clients onto Xero. View course