- Choose the correct inventory method for your business and understand how Xero accounts for inventory.
- Add products and services as tracked or untracked inventory items and set up inventory accounts.
- Import multiple inventory items in one go and enter opening balances for inventory items you track.
- Edit inventory items individually or in bulk and delete items you no longer need.
- Create an adjustment account to record inventory adjustments.
Learn the differences between tracked and untracked inventory items. Minimise data entry by setting up items for those products and services you frequently buy and sell and track cost of goods sold.
More courses you might be interested in
Managing security in Xero
Protect your business with a strong defence View course
40 Migration CREDITS - 3 CPE CREDITS
Xero Migration Certification (Self-Paced)
Successfully moving your new and current clients onto Xero can sometimes become stalled. We've come up with a certification course to prepare you and your practice for accurate and efficient migration of your clients onto Xero. View course
New - 40 Advisor CREDITS - 7 CPE CREDITS
Xero Advisor Certification (self-paced)
Xero Advisor Certification shows you how to use all the core features of Xero to help you advise your clients. From setting up to bank reconciliation, right through to reporting. View course