- Add bank accounts and connect to a bank feed, or import statement lines.
- Reconcile invoices and bills to bank statement lines, manage advanced reconciliations, and make adjustments.
- Create spend and receive money transactions while reconciling the bank.
- Use bank rules and cash coding to quickly reconcile cash transactions.
- Use the Bank Reconciliation report to match the statement balance with the actual bank balance as per online banking.
Learn how to set up bank feeds in Xero and use the real time bank statement data to keep the accounts up to date in a couple of clicks.
- Chart of accounts
More courses you might be interested in
Managing security in Xero
Protect your business with a strong defence View course
40 Migration CREDITS - 3 CPE CREDITS
Xero Migration Certification (Self-Paced)
Successfully moving your new and current clients onto Xero can sometimes become stalled. We've come up with a certification course to prepare you and your practice for accurate and efficient migration of your clients onto Xero. View course
New - 40 Advisor CREDITS - 7 CPE CREDITS
Xero Advisor Certification (self-paced)
Xero Advisor Certification shows you how to use all the core features of Xero to help you advise your clients. From setting up to bank reconciliation, right through to reporting. View course