During this event we’ll introduce you to the benefits of partnering with Xero, while providing you with an overview of our services and touching on the complete solution available to your practice. On top of that, you will get hands-on experience using the Xero software.
Plus, you'll get to network with others in the industry and time to ask Xero advisors how the practice management tools have improved their firm’s operations.
Your hands on experience will be doing a simple set-up of one of your clients on Xero. Please bring the following to the event:
- Your laptop
- Client's chart of accounts
- Trial balance as of 9/30/2017 (Please choose a client who is reconciled through this date)
- AR Aging as of 9/30/2017
- AP Aging as of 9/30/2017
- Financial statements as of 9/30/17
We strongly recommend that all attendees become Xero certified prior to the workshop. This is not required, but will greatly enhance your learning experience.
Time and Date
- November 28
- 6:00pm - 8:00pm ET
Convene Conference Center
101 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10178
From this in-person event, you'll walk away with:
- A brief history of Xero and our plans for the future
- The benefits of the Xero Partner Program and how to get started
- A high level overview of Xero the product and the accountant side tools
- Hands on experience using Xero's software
Food and drinks provided for all attendees. Spaces are limited so register today.