Xerocon is a celebration of our incredible community, and we look forward to gathering in person again for the festivities. We are dedicated to providing an enjoyable, respectful and safe event experience and expect all participants to conduct themselves in a professional and appropriate manner.
We encourage and empower all participants to actively engage in creating a friendly, safe and inclusive environment for all. We have zero tolerance for bullying, harassment and intimidation of event participants in any form, including:
- Making inappropriate verbal or written comments in regards to: race, color, cultural affiliation, gender (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), gender identity, religion (including religious dress and grooming), marital status, domestic partner status, genetic information, age, national origin or ancestry, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.
- Engaging in inappropriate behavior, which can take many forms such as: derogatory statements; slurs; jokes; foul or obscene language; offensive clothing; nudity; leering; stalking; staring; offensive gestures; violating personal space by impeding another person's movement or otherwise physically interfering with them; harassing photography or recordings; harassing pictures or drawings; offensive written or spoken messages; or offensive social media postings.
Consequences of inappropriate behavior:
The above-mentioned actions are not permitted at any Xero conference or event environments. If a participant engages in inappropriate behavior as outlined above, Xero may take any action it deems appropriate, including:
- Warning the offender, or expulsion from the event.
- Removing inappropriate content.
- Limiting or denying future access to Xero events.
Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.If you are experiencing or witnessing anything that violates this policy, or have any other concerns, please visit the Event Helpdesk and contact email@example.com immediately. Xero is all about our people. We take this stuff seriously. We will treat you with respect and we expect you to do the same with our people, and our community.