Inside Sales Manager
Sales | Singapore, SGP
<strongFounded in New Zealand ten years ago, Xero has embraced our mission to transform the way small businesses manage their finances through #beautiful easy to use cloud-based accounting technology. Our innovation and customer focus has seen us grow rapidly and today we have more than 800,000 small business customers in 180 countries. In 2016 we launched in Singapore and have built a strong and driven team to who are leading our expansion in Asia.
Our long term mission in Asia is to get every accounting firm in our key markets of Singapore, Hong Kong and Malaysia signed up as a Xero Partner so they can share the benefits of accounting in the cloud and Xero’s user friendly approach to small business accounting with their clients. Heading into 2017 we’re on the hunt for a driven, personable outbound sales superstar with a proven track record to join us. We’re looking for a problem solver with an outstanding phone manner, positive personality and real empathy for our customers.
What’s the role?
This is a fantastic role to start your career with Xero, Xero's who have previously been in this role and rocked it are now Senior Leaders across our business. It's a great opportunity to join an established global company in our rapidly growing Asian office and take #ownership for making Xero Asia a success!
At the heart of this role is being a passionate Xero Evangelist, you’ll take the lead on identifying, engaging and qualifying Accounting and Bookkeeping firms across Asia as they start their Xero journey. Often you’ll be their first point of contact with Xero and first impressions matter, so for us having a superstar in this role and getting it right from the start is key to success!
You’ll be responsible for
- Building outbound engagement with prospective partners using email, phone, research tools and social networks to help drive attendance for Xero Sales Events and Partner Forums and providing proactive follow up
- Responding to all inbound partner sales inquiries for Xero Asia
- Qualifying inbound sales leads and assessing which of our great team of Senior Account Managers should engage with prospective partners
- Providing outstanding email and phone-based support to new Xero clients during their onboarding process
- Keeping our CRM updated with all sales activity and building a database of prospect contact details
What we’re looking for:
- A team player with outstanding communication skills
- A fantastic relationship builder with a great sales track record
- Loads of initiative to proactively hunt down new leads and build your pipeline
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills so you can wow customers with mind-blowing demos and webinars
- A passion for technology
- Asian language skills highly regarded (Mandarin, Cantonese, Bahasa Malay, Bahasa Indonesia, Tagalog)
Why you want to work with us:
We offer a competitive remuneration and benefits package and a fantastic work environment where you will be empowered to fulfill your potential. At Xero we are passionate about making a difference through technology and being a workplace that our people feel is fun, challenging and where their contribution is appreciated. For an insight into our offices and Xero’s out and about check out #dobeautifulwork on Instagram and twitter.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a great team taking on a new market with an established and innovative product. If this sounds like your next challenge apply with your CV & cover letter now!
Please note you must have the right to live and work in Singapore to apply for this role.