Director of Digital Transformation (UK and EMEA)
Xero | Milton Keynes, GBR
Director of Digital Transformation (UK and EMEA)<p
Cloud software and digital workflows will transform the UK accounting profession over the next five years and the key to enabling UK accounting firms can make this transition successfully lies in the provision of expertise, guidance and change management service required to replace old technology and workflows with modern, cloud based tools. This role:-
- Will lead Xero UK’s development of the ‘Change Framework’ or methodology by which Xero will support its Accounting Partners to digitise - covering people, process and technology - and including resources and tools to support consumption, scalability and repeatability across Partners of all sizes
- Will advance the ‘business case’ for cloud adoption by harvesting Partner operational metrics for use in models and sales tools.
- Responsible for managing today’s Partner Consulting Team
- Guiding delivery of very large practice transformation projects
- Working towards implementation of support for digital strategies for the medium to smaller practices as appropriate
- FinWeb projects with banks & financial institutions
Will work closely with:<p
- Sales - To understand the needs of Partners and ensure that Partner Account Managers have the resources and knowledge they need to articulate Xero’s Change Framework and associated resources
- Partner Marketing - To ‘productise’ the Change Methodology and facilitate the development of #beautiful assets, tools and collateral
- Product - To inform dev roadmap to ensure Xero maintains its leadership position with large practices
Qualifications and Experience:
- The ability to lead on implementation projects, building and developing a team of Consultants to support delivery nationwide.
- Expertise and demonstrable success in developing and implementing digital strategy for a variety of organisations
- Leading change management projects from outside our clients’ organisations.
- Experience of developing and project managing digital transformation programs and initiatives and securing revenue targets based on this transition.
- Ability to develop a good understanding of a range of clients’ businesses (primarily medium to large accounting practices) and the challenges they face to support and develop their on-line business to drive growth, revenue and great client support.
- Subject matter and domain expert to develop Xero UK’s thinking and communication in relation to the digital transformation of accounting practices of all sizes.