Xero is beautiful accounting software that gives accountants, bookkeepers and small businesses real time access to their business information, online, anytime, anywhere.
We're looking for a business analyst experienced in payroll to join us. As a business analyst at Xero, you will help bring a new perspective and fresh ideas. You'll work with product managers to define business requirements and produce functional design specifications. As part of the product management team, you'll also work closely with software engineers and design to turn specifications into great features.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience as a Payroll Business Analyst in software development
- Knowledge of HMRC online reporting requirements and technology
- Experience in working with remote teams
- A proven track record as a Business Analyst, able to follow Agile, Scrum methodologies
- Excellent stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- An ability to work closely with technical and non-technical users in parallel
- A reputation for being an innovative and positive team player with a "can do" attitude
Xero is a fun, fast paced and focused environment where team-fit and culture plays a critical role.
Are you looking to take on a new challenge? If you are a strong team player who takes pride and ownership in your work and want to be part of a fast growing global company, then apply today, we would love to hear from you!