New York, NY,
Apply for this job
View other openings
Xero is online accounting software that gives small businesses and their advisors real time access to accounting information, anytime, from anywhere.
We’re looking for Software Engineers interested in joining our newly formed engineering team in New York. You’ll work in a highly collaborative software development process and apply your expertise in a fast-paced, innovative and technically-driven environment.
- 3+ years of relevant software engineering experience
- Knowledge of C#, ASP.Net MVC, NHibernate and SQL Server wiith emphasis on writing modular, scalable code
- Capable of solving complex software solutions
- Experience working on cloud platforms is desirable
- Communication skills for a highly collaborative software development process
- A solid balance of full stack development experience or other languages also desirable.
- Experience working in large-scale systems is a strong plus
- Excellent verbal communication, analytical skill, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Open mind and willingness to learn from peers
- Knowledge and experience with Agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of Internet protocols and RFC standards, database management systems and revision control systems
- Ability to bring new ideas to the table, a passion for all things web and a willingness to go the extra mile
- Strong passion for developing new software that is scalable
- Ability to work with product owners and designers to ensure product usability.
If you’re passionate about building software that enables small businesses to use software more effectively, are involved in the development community, and love working with and developing the latest technologies, then we want to hear from you today!
Got a few questions before you apply? Contact us.