Apply for this job
View other openings
Xero is online accounting software that gives small businesses and their advisors real time access to their business accounting information - online, anytime, anywhere.
We're looking for people who want to be a part of an accounting software revolution. You'll need to be comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth company and love dealing with people.
This role is responsible for helping accountants and bookkeepers build their Xero skills. You'll provide risk mitigation for Xero implementation and migration projects, as well as deliver workshops and webinars to current and future Xero users.
If you have a passion for relationship building and training, this is an excellent opportunity to help our customers execute an online growth strategy.
- Knowledge of how an accounting practice and its systems work
- Training experience and accounting software knowledge
- An interest in the emerging online accounting market
- Loads of initiative and the ability to work autonomously
- Outstanding communication, workshop, strong organisational and presentation skills along with an enthusiasm for building lasting relationships
- Experience with financial applications software would be an advantage. An in-depth working knowledge of Excel and cloud productivity tools is essential.
If this sounds like you, contact us today!
Got a few questions before you apply? Contact us.