Apply for this job
View other openings
Xero is beautiful accounting software that gives accountants, bookkeepers and small businesses real time access to their business information, online, anytime, anywhere.
Right now we're looking for a number of talented Developers to make a significant contribution to the on-going development of our award winning Software as a Service (SaaS) solution. Located in Canberra, you'll be working on new and improved features for payroll in Xero, associated Xero applications and service delivery systems.
If you want to work with a dedicated software development team and focus specifically on programming, within a global organisation this is the job for you.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A strong background and demonstrated experience in developing web-based applications.
- Knowledge and experience in C#, ASP.Net MVC, Razor, WCF and SQL Server.
- Knowledge and experience in XML and XML programming techniques.
- Knowledge of database management systems, and version control systems.
- An ability to bring new ideas to the table, a passion for all things web and a willingness to go the extra mile.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in developing solutions for accountants or other compliance systems is desirable.
- Experience with the following technologies would be advantageous: XBRL/SBR/ELS, Sencha's Ext JS and/or jQuery, Git, Github and NHibernate.
Are you a strong team player who takes pride and ownership in your work? Do you want to work with a wide range of modern technologies and be part of a fast growing global company? If your answer is yes, we would love to hear from you!
Got a few questions before you apply? Contact us.